IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A FUN CULINARY & CULTURAL ADVENTURE
Discover what fine dinning restaurants of Puerto Vallarta have to offer while sipping margaritas, exploring quaint neighborhoods, and taking in the culture by the hand of a real local in the comfort of an air-conditioned sprinter van.
3 restaurants, margaritas, a fun an educational Tequila Tasting, and lots of photos.
Perfect for celebrations, bachelorettes, friendmoons, incentive groups, etc.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private group.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of tasty food and iconic places to visit.
- Beautiful photos to cherish forever.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Authentic Mexican bites & drinks.
- Lots of fun facts about Mexican food and traditions.
- Tour mainly on a van, and short walking distances.
See the highlights of Puerto Vallarta. Learn its rich history, visit iconic neighborhoods, the famous Lady of Guadalupe church, and the boardwalk, see where the locals live, and enjoy the beautiful vistas from a look out.
Guests will visit a total of 3 fine dinning restaurants where they will indulge in traditional Mexican dishes cooked with fresh ingredients.
A Foodie guide will explain the dishes and provide fun facts about them.
Guests will be taken to a couple of nearby locations for a mini photo shoot.
The tour will finish at the courtyard of a hacienda style venue overlooking a quaint church for dessert, organic Mexican coffee or chocolate, and a mini tequila tasting.
A stop to one or two souvenir shops can be arranged upon request.
A few candid photos will be taken all throughout the tour in addition to the mini photoshoot.
☞ You'll visit to 3 fine dinning restaurants for traditional Mexican dishes.
- Main Course
- 1 Alcoholic beverage per restaurant. Choose from margarita or a glass of wine offered by foodie guide.
- 1 non-alcoholic beverage. Choose from coffee, chocolate, soda, seasonal fruit beverage ‘agua fresca’ (Mexican fruit drink)
- Drinking water
☞ A mini professional photo shoot in the iconic Downtown neighborhood. 10 photos in JPEG format.
☞ An additional set of 10 photos taken during the whole tour.
☞ A mini tequila tasting. Includes 4 different tequilas.
☞ Bilingual tour guide specialized in Mexican food, Mexican history, architecture, and tequilas.
☞ An insured and air-conditioned van for city tour, transportation between restaurants, a shop for souvenirs, and a visit to a lookout for stunning scenery .
☞ Hotel pickup and drop-off within a 20 miles radius from Downtown.
☞ Bottled water
* Photos are delivered in JPEG format within the next 7 days after the tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off if distance exceeds a 20 miles radius. It can be arranged at an extra cost. Cost will depend on hotel location.
Extra alcoholic beverages or any food ordered outside the foodie guide selection.
The logo of your company can be added to the photos at no extra cost.
Tour guide gratuities.
Min group size: 6
Max group size: 15
Ticket per person: $225USD
Operates rain or shine
Pick up time: will vary depending on hotel location.
Starts at: 10:00 am.
Duration: 5 hours
Place: Downtown & Old Town
Activity level: Easy
What to bring: Pocket change. Hat and sunscreen. Comfy shoes and clothing.
- Confirmation needs to be made at least 7 days in advance.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the service 7 days prior to the tour.
- The 50% balance needs to be paid 1 day before the tour.
- Guests coordinator is required to give at least 72 hour notice of a change or cancellation of your tour date.
- If no notice is given and 72 hours have passed it will be considered a "no show" or "no notice" and the full ticket price will be charged.
- You will need to email your request to: email@example.com
- There will be no charge for date changes 3 days prior to your tour date. I will do my best to assign you another day for your tour. If I’m unable to find a time and date where both your guests and I or another guide can meet for the tour, I will issue a full refund for your booking excluding any transaction or conversion fees.
Forget about purchasing separate tours from different tour operators, get all in one stop with Food & Photo Tours. Awarded the 2019 Certificate of Excellence for its outstanding reviews.
Please ask away if you have any questions by clicking here.