Food Tour in Puerto Vallarta's Old Town at Night
street food & seat down family eateries hand picked by a local foodie
Visit authentic food stops in the non-touristy part of Old town where locals indulge in popular dinner tastes including the famous Al Pastor Taco as well as Carne Asada Taco. If you watched 'Taco Chronicles' on Netflix, then you know what we are talking about.
A mix of taco stands, and seat down small eateries will make this an unforgettable night filled with flavors, aromas, and textures that will leave you wanting more!
Please note that there are no vegan/vegetarian choices in this food tour. Questions? click here.
- An easy peasy walk away from the tourist spots
- Popular places among locals
- Finger licking tacos & other popular Mexican dishes
What to expect
- Small group
- 8-12 bites and sips
- All food is equivalent to a very large meal, no one leaves hungry from the tour.
- All dishes have meat, some also have dairy.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Starts at: 6:30pm.
Please arrive 10 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: Entrance of Santa Cruz Church
216 Aguacate St. Romantic Zone aka Emiliano Zapata. 48380
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 6-8
What to bring: Face mask, pocket change, comfy shoes and clothing. Please come hungry.
- Foodie guide.
- Food & drinks provided by your foodie guide.
- Food to go.
- Foodie guide gratuities.
Make it a combo.
☞ Add a Tequila, Mezcal, or Raicilla Tasting.
Meet up location