Meet the team
We guided thousands of visitors on food tours before coming together to satisfy the itchy need to design unique experiences, that would allow us to share the very best that Puerto Vallarta has to offer, through photo shoots, city walks, food tours, and tequila tastings.
Our success is measured by visitors who choose to return again and again with us.
Hi there! I'll be delighted to be your photographer and foodie guide to share with you our yummy food and rich traditions,as well as to snap photos of your vacation.
Come, you´ll be able to see through the eyes of a friendly local who knows what curious travelers are looking for.
Foodie, community leader, & degree in communications
Hello, my name is Adriana but my friends call me Chacha.
Working, as well as volunteering for several non-profits since I was 17 y/o has been my way to help make this a better world everyday.
I'm a foodie guide & manage some office chores at Food & Photo Tours.
Hola! I love my country and I love traveling to get to know new cultures so when you visit my country I will be extremely happy and proud of sharing our folklore, culture and delicious food.
Every detail of your surprise proposal with be taken care of so you can concentrate in that very special moment.
Hi, I'm Faby. My forté is children photography. After spending a few years in Canada I'm back in Puerto Vallarta to pursue my passion for photography.
Book an outdoor children or family portrait session today. Let's create some great memories.
- To allow visitors to see through the eyes of a local, and do things like a local.
- To help you immerse yourself in a fun way into our culture.
- To find amazing places for your vacation photos.
- To always be in search for hidden food gems.
- To satisfy your taste buds with amazing food in off-the beaten path streets.
- To tease your curiosity as we take you to places often missed by visitors.
- To promote small local family eateries that do what they do with love.
- To make fair businesses with these families.
- To keep our outings in constant evolution, so you can take the same ¨tour¨again and again but you´ll get to EXPERIENCE it in a different way.
Making a difference
We pride ourselves on being a 100% local business that operates with integrity, and that gives back to the community through constant volunteer work, donations in kind & cash, and pro-bono work.
Your money stays here, it helps to improve the life not only of vendors -and their families- we visit in our tours, but it also goes towards local charities or non profit organizations.
We are looking for you...
If you are a friendly person with core values, involved into improving our community, who loves Mexico, and believes that PVR is an amazing place to live and would love to share it with the world, then contact us. We want to meet you and make you part of the team.