The most fun food tour in Puerto Vallarta
Immerse yourself in Mexican food & traditions by the hand of a friendly local foodie.
We´ll walk you through Puerto Vallarta's Old Town to visit amazing taco stands and local eateries to taste authentic Mexican eats, a quick stop to watch a couple of artisans at their trade is also included.
Some of this taco trucks offer only one dish executed to perfection and the recipes have been passed down from one generation to the next.
All tacos -and variations of a taco- have any of the following: pork, beef, fish, shrimp, and dairy. No vegan choices, and limited choices for vegans. Questions? click here.
We have have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence for the consistent outstanding reviews from our guests on Tripadvisor.
We´ll get you acquainted with the local culture. After this tour you´ll feel less like a tourist and more like a local.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a very small group.
- Access to people and places that you might not find on your own, or might be to shy to ask about coming in.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of tasty food.
- Beautiful photos to cherish forever.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Yummy 12 different bites & sips.
- Visit 1-2 artisan shops.
- Lots of fun facts about tacos and Mexican culture.
- The route is an easy peasy walk of roughly 1.2 miles.
- Tequila, or a Mexican liqueur, or Mezcal, or Raicilla.
- A taste of chocolate or region grown coffee prepared following a traditional Mexican recipe.
- Edited photos in JPEG format
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs: Monday to Saturday.
Starts at: 10:00 am.
Please arrive 15 minutes in advance. Late arrivals are considered a no-show.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun Coffee Shop
179 Lázaro Cárdenas St, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata), Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 5-7 *Inquire about large groups here.
What to bring: Pocket change. Hat and sunscreen. Comfy shoes and clothing.
- 10 edited photos in JPEG format. Delivered within 7 days after your taco tour.
- Photographer / Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Transportation to the meet place.
- Food to go.
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
Add a mini Tequila Tasting, get more photos from the food tour, or add a mini photo shoot when checking out.
Large group specials
You´ll have a blast with your friends, co-workers, or family.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GALLERY FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
PRICELESS MEMORIES CAPTURED FOREVER, COME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OR AS A SOLO TRAVELER.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME.
Click on images to zoom in.
SOMETHING NEW ALL THE TIME
This is definitely not a cookie cutter kind of tour!
Our commitment is to always share the best of our culinary traditions through our signature food tour in Puerto Vallarta's Old Town a well as our most important festivities.
While the food is always yummy, and the walk happens in the same neighborhood you will delight in different small tweaks throughout the year.
Depending on the month you visit us you´ll also enjoy one of the following:
- Visit a piñata shop and learn how X-mas is celebrated in Mexico.
- Make a Day of the Dead Offering. A food tour dedicated to 'Día de los Muertos'
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...
A Food Tour Guide at a local food tour company in town decided to offer something new to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions, food, tequila, craft beer, and more...all while having a photographer taking photos that story-tell your trip experience to Vallarta.
I want to offer more than just TOURS, I want you to truly experience our beautiful home Puerto Vallarta by the hand of a curious traveler just like yourself...