For your safety public tours are restricted to 5 guests maximum.
Outdoor seating available.
The most fun Food Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Immerse yourself in the local culture with a friendly foodie
We´ll walk away the touristy part of Puerto Vallarta's Zona Romantica to visit amazing taco stands and local eateries to taste authentic Mexican eats. A quick stop to watch a couple of artisans at their trade is also included -except on Sundays or national holidays-.
Some taco trucks offer only one dish executed to perfection and the recipes have been passed down from one generation to the next.
You'll try: pork, beef, fish, shrimp, and dairy. Sorry, no vegan choices. Limited choices for vegetarians. Pescatarians request a private tour, click here.
We´ll get you acquainted with the local culture. After this tour you´ll feel less like a tourist and more like a local.
Take this tour as early during your stay as possible, you will want to go back to the places you visit on this tour.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Access to people and places that you might not find on your own, or might be to shy to ask about coming in.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of tasty food.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 8-12 different bites & sips.
- Visit 1-2 artisan shops except on Sundays and local holidays.
- Lots of fun facts about tacos and Mexican culture.
- The route is an easy peasy walk of roughly 1.2 miles.
- All tastes (and sips) will add up to the equivalent of a large meal.
- Knowledgeable foodie guide.
- food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- food to go.
- Foodie guide Gratuities.
- mezcal / tequila tasting.
GALLERY FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
PRICELESS MEMORIES CAPTURED FOREVER, COME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OR AS A SOLO TRAVELER.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME.
Photos taken before Covid-19
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...
Not a cookie cutter food tour!
Our commitment is to always share the best of our food and traditions 365 days of the year.
While the food is always yummy, and the walk happens in the same neighborhood you will delight in different small tweaks throughout the year depending on what we might be celebrating in Mexico. E.g. The day of the dead, National Tequila Day, Christmas, Lady of Guadalupe Day, Three wise men day, etc.