Food Tour in Pitillal.
Deep dive into Mexican traditional breakfast & lunch dishes
Witness the daily life of ¨another face¨ of Mexico at a working class neighborhood -not the touristy part of Vallarta- while indulging in authentic Mexican food and drinks.
Visit family-run joints that have passed down secret recipes from generation to generation, some spots make only one very well executed dish.
Every bite will be spiced up with stories dear to Mexican hearts.
Intimacy is key, only 6 guests at a time. Exceptions can be made for groups.
A short 10 min Uber drive from the hotel zone will deliver you to Pitillal, once a small village is now a busy neighborhood where shops of all sorts abound.
Please note that there aren't vegan/vegetarian choices in this food tour. Questions? click here.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Witness what life is like away from the tourist spots.
- Get to know places where you can later come back to indulge in tasty food.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The route is an easy peasy walk of roughly 0.8 miles.
- Traditional Mexican dishes cooked with beef, goat, pork, and chicken.
- All gluten free dishes.
- All tastes (and sips) will add up to the equivalent of a large meal.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Starts at: 10 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: Atrium of San Miguel Arcangel Parish.
199 Emiliano Zapata St, Centro Pitillal. 48290.
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 6-8
What to bring: Pocket change, Hat and sunscreen, Comfy shoes and clothing.
- Foodie guide.
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks provided by your guide.
- Food to go.
- Tour guide gratuities.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 10:00am
$50 adult 18+
$45 child under 13
FREE infant 0-3. Some tastings included but NOT all.
Meet up location
GALLERY FROM THIS EXPERIENCE
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...